Skip to content
Soccer Bullet
Menu
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Premier Soccer League
    • Betway Premiership
    • Motsepe Foundation Championship
    • Kaizer Chiefs
    • Orlando Pirates
    • Mamelodi Sundowns
  • English Premier League
  • TRENDING NEWS
    • Transfer Centre
  • International
    • UEFA Champions League
    • UEFA Europa League
    • African Football
    • CAF Champions League
    • CAF Confederation Cup
    • Africa Cup Of Nations
    • Bundesliga
    • LaLiga
    • Ligue 1
    • Serie A
    • Women’s Football
  • About
Menu

Three Orlando Pirates players not going to Gqeberha?

Posted on August 29, 2025
44

Another Betway Premiership game is upon Orlando Pirates, and the supporters have questions about Olisa Ndah, Deano van Rooyen and captain Nkosinathi Sibisi.

On Tuesday, the trio missed the 1-0 over Orbit College FC at the Orlando Stadium. Will they be back for Sunday’s game? It’s a big question.

Ndah only resumed full training midweek, while Van Rooyen and Sibisi face unclear timelines regarding their return dates.

THREE KEY PLAYERS INJURED FOR ORLANDO PIRATES

Olisa Ndah

“Pirates been boosted by the imminent return of defender Olisa Ndah, who has been back at training while,” the club stated on their website.

Deano Van Rooyen and Nkosinathi Sibisi

“For the home side, Deano van Rooyen is again among the doubtful starters after he took no part in cup action on Saturday, following an injury sustained in his side’s last league game,” the club continued.

“Captain Nkosinathi Sibisi continues to recover from a knock picked up earlier in the season.”

CAN THE BUCCANEERS WIN THE BETWAY PREMIERSHIP

Let us know by leaving a comment below, or send a WhatsApp to 060 011 021 1

Subscribe to The South African website’s newsletters and follow us on WhatsApp, Facebook, X and Bluesky for the latest news.

Latest News

  • Kaizer Chiefs reject signs for home club
  • Tebogo Potsane finds new home after Kaizer Chiefs exit
  • Barker Speaks Highly Of Talented Stellies Duo
  • Finally some good Mofokeng news for Orlando Pirates fans
  • ‘I told him I was 34, how could Orlando Pirates want me?’

About Us

COLORMAG
Soccer Bullet is a weekly football newspaper with a large focus on PSL football stars, breaking news and football features from renowned journalists in the industry.
The Soccer Bullet website is your 24 hour portal to the latest football news as well as a content hub where you can access on Soccer Bullet Website Sales Email: info@soccerbullet.co.za
COLORMAG
Soccer Bullet is a weekly football newspaper with a large focus on PSL football stars, breaking news and football features from renowned journalists in the industry.
The Soccer Bullet website is your 24 hour portal to the latest football news as well as a content hub where you can access on Soccer Bullet Website Sales Email: info@soccerbullet.co.za

Latest News

  • Kaizer Chiefs reject signs for home club
  • Tebogo Potsane finds new home after Kaizer Chiefs exit
  • Barker Speaks Highly Of Talented Stellies Duo
  • Finally some good Mofokeng news for Orlando Pirates fans
  • ‘I told him I was 34, how could Orlando Pirates want me?’
  • Kaizer Chiefs star makes important decisions
  • U20 AFCON Winner Joins Durban City
©2025 Soccer Bullet | Design: Newspaperly WordPress Theme