Skip to content
Soccer Bullet
Menu
  • Home
  • Latest News
  • Premier Soccer League
    • Betway Premiership
    • Motsepe Foundation Championship
    • Kaizer Chiefs
    • Orlando Pirates
    • Mamelodi Sundowns
  • English Premier League
  • TRENDING NEWS
    • Transfer Centre
  • International
    • UEFA Champions League
    • UEFA Europa League
    • African Football
    • CAF Champions League
    • CAF Confederation Cup
    • Africa Cup Of Nations
    • Bundesliga
    • LaLiga
    • Ligue 1
    • Serie A
    • Women’s Football
  • About
Menu

Pitso loses case vs Sundowns, told to pay the money!

Posted on August 22, 2025

Former Al Ahly head coach Pitso Mosimane has lost his civil case against former employers Mamelodi Sundowns.

PITSO LOSES, TOLD TO RETURN MILLIONS OF RANDS TO SUNDOWNS

Mosimane and Sundowns had been battling it out in court for years since his departure from Chloorkop in 2020.

Sundowns wanted Mosimane and his agency MT Sports to pay back the money they received when the coached committed himself to them.

This amount, according to the ruling, amounts to R7.9 million in agents’ commission fees plus 7% annual interest from 2021.

Mosimane signed the contract extension in 2020 but walked out on it a few months later when Al Ahly came knocking for his signature.

The Kagiso-born mentor had spent eight successful years at Chloorkop, delivering a whopping 11 major trophies during his stint.

The matter was finalised by Judge Shaanaz Mia of the South Gauteng High Court on Friday.

Also read: Peter Shalulile finally equals Siyabonga Nomvethe’s PSL record

Also read: Lucas Ribeiro Costa wants out at Sundowns, takes them to FIFA

Pitso Mosimane Sundowns
Pitso Mosimane ordered to pay millions. Image: ©Gavin Barker/BackpagePix

WILL THE RULING BE APPEALED?

Let us know your thoughts by leaving a comment below, or send a WhatsApp to 060 011 0211

Subscribe to The South African website’s newsletters and follow us on WhatsApp, Facebook, X and Bluesky for the latest news.

Latest News

  • Makgopa and Maswanganyi take Pirates top of the log past Sundowns
  • Zamalek files complaint to CAF after Kaizer Chiefs match
  • Pirates coach admits to first half woes against City
  • Updated Betway Premiership log after Pirates win
  • SABC to show Sundowns vs Rulani’s MCA tonight

About Us

COLORMAG
Soccer Bullet is a weekly football newspaper with a large focus on PSL football stars, breaking news and football features from renowned journalists in the industry.
The Soccer Bullet website is your 24 hour portal to the latest football news as well as a content hub where you can access on Soccer Bullet Website Sales Email: info@soccerbullet.co.za
COLORMAG
Soccer Bullet is a weekly football newspaper with a large focus on PSL football stars, breaking news and football features from renowned journalists in the industry.
The Soccer Bullet website is your 24 hour portal to the latest football news as well as a content hub where you can access on Soccer Bullet Website Sales Email: info@soccerbullet.co.za

Latest News

  • Makgopa and Maswanganyi take Pirates top of the log past Sundowns
  • Zamalek files complaint to CAF after Kaizer Chiefs match
  • Pirates coach admits to first half woes against City
  • Updated Betway Premiership log after Pirates win
  • SABC to show Sundowns vs Rulani’s MCA tonight
  • Mofokeng reacts after clinching Man of the Match in Pirates’ win
  • Chiefs coaches’ jobs on the line: Two fixtures left
©2025 Soccer Bullet | Design: Newspaperly WordPress Theme
Go to mobile version